webOS OSE 2.14.0 Release Notes
Release date: November 30, 2021
This version corresponds to the GitHub releases from build #397 to build #411.
New and Changed Features
- Added the Camera app to Sample Apps
Managers & Services
- Network Manager
- Fixed the wpa-supplicant service to get started on RPi4
- Fixed the
nonStorageDeviceListto return proper device names
- Fixed the
- Enhanced recording functionality with audio in appsrc
- Added occlientbasicops and ocserverbasicops binaries in qemux86 image
- Updated udev rules for LGE UWB Module
Build System & SCM
- Added platform support for target machine rpi4-64
- Added support for qemux86 64bit in OSE emulator
- Upgraded to latest revisions from Yocto 3.1 Dunfell
- Enabled systemd-oomd in OSE
- Added systemd-oomd service link
- Added Dbus signal handling
Visual Studio Code Extension
- Released Visual Studio Code Extension for webOS OSE
- Fixed the issue that Google Assistant API doesn’t work on some occasions.
- Fixed the issue that the information about the operating system (osInfo) cannot be obtained.
- Broken icon images are observed with 64bit OSE image with 2G board under dual display scenario.