This page provides the summary of each webOS Studio release.
v1.0.1 (December 28, 2022)
- Added a notice for restriction in
v1.0.0 (December 27, 2022)
This extension helps develop apps and services for webOS Open Source Edition (OSE).
- Released the source code to GitHub.
- Published the webOS Studio to VS Code Extension Marketplace.
- Creating apps and services from templates
- Packaging, installing, launching, and debugging apps and services
- Running ESLint on Enact apps
- Assisting the use of webOS-related APIs through content assist and auto-completion
- Supporting previews of apps (Web and Enact)
- Managing connected webOS devices
- Managing images for VirtualBox Emulator
- Analyzing IPK files
- Project Wizard