License and Trademarks
With regard to licensing, the content of this website is divided into two categories:
- Sample code
- All other site content
Unless otherwise noted, the sample code is made available to you under the Apache 2.0 license.
All other content on this site, except the license documents themselves and as otherwise noted, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.
You may use the content of this site in any way that is consistent with the specific license that applies to the content, as described above. For content licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0, we ask that you give proper attribution as per section 3(a)(1) of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Legal Code.
- Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- Yocto Project is the registered trademark of The Linux Foundation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- AGL and Automotive Grade Linux are trademarks of The Linux Foundation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Ubuntu is the registered trademark of Canonical Ltd.
- Mac and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Intel, Pentium, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, and Intel Movidius are registered trademarks or trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Oracle and VirtualBox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Qt and respective logos are registered trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. and its subsidiaries in Finland and/or other countries worldwide.
- OpenGL is a trademark or a registered trademark of Hewlett Packard Enterprise in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- EGL is a trademark of the Khronos Group Inc.
- Node-RED is a trademark of the JS Foundation.
- ROS and ROS2 are trademarks of the Open Source Robotics Foundation.
Any other trademarks, logos, and other brand features contained on this site are the property of their respective owners. Use of any names or logos does not imply any endorsement.